At estate sales guide we recognize top estate industry professionals who share our vision in helping consumers with valid information. The top professional status is awarded to a select group of professionals that demonstrate an ongoing commitment to answering consumer questions and by encouraging their customers to share unbiased ratings and testimonials.
Criteria for Top Professional Status
- 1 post submission of 300 words that provides informative industry information to consumers
- A minimum of 10 answers in our Q&A Forum
- 3+ stars in positive client reviews
- There is no application process
The top professional status is automatically applied when the criteria are met. If you have a question about your status, contact us.
The top professional status is not in any way connected to the featured or paid listings. The featured status is a paid opportunity for estate professionals to advertise their service and compensate us for keeping this website live and awesome.
Benefits of being a top professional
- An entire page will be dedicated to you and the services you provide specific to your geographical location
- Featured in our email newsletters to thousands of estate industry consumers
- Highlighted on our Social Media Sites and recognized for your effort in helping us guide consumers to valid information
- Besides, everything simply looks better from the top!